The 'NIMBUS' Pumps - The single stage end suction centrifugal type designed for a wide variety of applications.
Spare Parts stocking is cut to minimum through high interchangeability of manufactured components. The standard casing mounted arrangement feature "Back Pull Out" facility when a spacer coupling is used.
For Applications :-
- Chiller & Cooling Tower
- Transfer System
- Swimming Pool Pump
- Fire Fighting
- Palm Oil Mill / Agriculture
- Hot / Cold Water Circulation
- ISO 2858 / DIN 24255 BRITISH Standard
- Temperature up to 80 deg'C on standard material
- Casing Test Pressure with 150% maximum allowable pressure
- Rotation : Clockwise looking on shaft end
- BS 4504 - 1969 Flanges
- Casing : High efficiency volute with self-venting vertical centre line discharge. Wear rings can be fitted as an optional feature.
- Impeller : Fully shrouded impeller designed for high suction lift. Hydraulically and statically balanced.
- Shaft : Large diameter shaft designed to take full load stresses with minimum defletion. Fully machined and ground sections where fine finishing and ground sections where fine finishing and dimensional tolerances are critical. Six designs of shafts for 45 sizes of pumps.
- Stuffing Box : Standard soft packed with high quality and fitted with lantern ring to prevent air leakage into pump casing when operating on suction lift. Shaft sleeve is fitted onto larger pump sizes to prevent direct wear on shaft. Mechanical seals to suit specific service condition are available for leak free operation.
-Bearing : Two identical bearings sized for long running life under maximum load operation. Grease lubrication is standard.
- Bearing Housing : Sturdy design to ensure rigidity and vibration-free operation. Five design for 45 sizes of pumps.
No. 15 & 15A, Lorong Raja Nong 18A, Off Jalan Penghulu Abu Bakar, Taman, Bunga Raya, 41000 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia